After a few weeks in Release Candidate, we've just released the first semver-major version of rules_js. 🚀 For those who have been waiting for this milestone before investing time in the upgrade - wait no longer!
- Our original post on rules_js: blog.aspect.dev/rules-js
- My conference talk: aspect.dev/resources
- npm benchmarks: blog.aspect.dev/rulesjs-npm-benchmarks
- TypeScript benchmarks: blog.aspect.dev/rules-ts-benchmarks
Aspect Development is a Bazel consulting agency and we're releasing this under an Apache 2.0 license because we believe in the community power of open-source. Engineers working at Figma, Aurora, Robinhood, and Adobe have made contributions, however there is no large company behind rules_js who is paying for hours spent on development. Since we have to pay our engineers, we need your support!
- Stop by our free Office Hours to ask questions or get help: calendly.com/aspect-build/rules_js-office-hours
- Book a paid support meeting with our lead engineers on Calendly: calendly.com/alexeagle or calendly.com/gregmagolan. We'll unblock you right away and can give in-depth answers to technical questions, explain design trade-offs, and more.
- Pay a "bug bounty" for specific OSS fixes or features you need right away, rather than wait for us to prioritize them based on our client's needs.
- Sign up for OSS support for Bazel, including Aspect's Bazel rules, billed monthly.
- Hire our Bazel experts as hourly consultants. Start with a free consult: calendly.com/alexeagle/consult
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the last three options.
We're excited to partner with you and can't wait to see what your organization can build!